This is not a ‘text book’ training session. It’s not theory and fluff. It’s not delivered by an Academic.
It’s a practical workshop where you get to learn what property investors get taught and a lot more!
Here’s some of the things you can expect from these innovative, independent, Investor Friendly Agent workshops:
- Learn how to Leverage your time – helping Investors and Home Owners.
- How to Leverage Investor networks… starting today!
- Find out what to say, and what NOT to say when you’re dealing with investors – particularly women.
- Learn how to ‘read between the lines’ when Investors ask you questions -understanding their agenda could make you a sale or listing, that others would never have seen as an opportunity.
- Understand what investors are looking for yourself, and you will find you attract Investors.
- Learn how to create rapport by using the right terminology.
- Find out how to avoid making the costly mistake of putting all Investors in one basket.
- Learn the fundamentals of 5 different strategies – so you can help novice and experienced investors see the opportunity even in properties that you may have had on the market for months!
- Understand the different tools and resources available to help you, and add value to Investors at the same time.
- Low ball offers can be frustrating – but when we give you the tips and techniques to take that negative and turn it into a positive, we have no doubt you’ll make a lot more sales and get a lot more referrals – with less effort.
- Learn how you can achieve a great result for Investors on both sides of the transaction – as Vendor and Buyer.
- Heck, you may even decide to invest in more property yourself!